When was the last time you looked at your Personal Strategy? Do you even have one?
Some of you will be lucky enough to have Coaching paid for by your employer. However, for those of you without the time or finances to dedicate to intensive, continuous individual coaching, why not try my online solution, arriving later in 2018 at MyStrategy.me!
Your ability to live or work well (whatever that means to you) can stagnate due to issues or frustrations stemming from any area of your life – nobody compartmentalizes that well! A Coach – or a ‘coaching kickstart’ via MyStrategy.me – can help with this.
Whatever your age or role, some indicative questions for the relevance of Coaching to you would be:
- Are you sure about how you are perceived by others? Are your messages getting across?
- Do you feel like nothing has changed in your working life in quite some time? Is it time for change, be it small or very significant?
- Do you have a To Do list or Goal List that is growing in length, with nothing being crossed off it because you never quite get around to addressing it?
- Do you feel you have skills and abilities that you are not using, but want to?
- Are your own ‘next steps’ firmly aligned with your own, or your company’s, strategy? Are the necessary people also on board?
- Do you understand what your aims are, or are you simply ‘going where you are led’?
- Do you have ideas that you seem to talk yourself out of, sometimes without even realising you’re doing it? Is this impeding growth?
- Is there an idea you are thinking about a lot, but which has not yet left your brain to arrive on paper?
- Are your dreams and goals getting an ‘appropriate’ amount of your attention, in the greater scheme of things?
There are thousands of topics that Coaching can cover. Take the opportunity to bring out thoughts from the back of your mind, into ‘reality’, for proper consideration and execution. What you focus on will develop.